4.  GREETINGS - SALUDOS
How is it going? - ¿Qué tal?
What do you call yourself? - ¿Cómo te llamas?
What is your name? - ¿Cuál es tu nombre?
How are you? - ¿Cómo estas?
Where are you from? - ¿De dónde eres?
Good morning - Buenos días
Good afternoon - Buenas tardes
Good night - Buenas noches
How old are you? - ¿Cuántos años tienes?
My name is... - Me llamo ...
I am twenty years old - Tengo veinte años
I am from... - Soy de
I speak english - Yo hablo inglés
Goodbye - Adiós
See you later - Hasta luego
Very good, thanks - Muy bien, gracias
What's happening? - ¿Qué pasa?
Fine thanks and you? - ¿Bien gracias y tú?
I don't understand - No entiendo
What is your last name? - ¿Cuál es tu apellido?
My last name is - Mi apellido es
Take care - Cuídate
I'll be seeing you - Luego te veo
See you - Nos vemos
Until then - Hasta entonces
How is everything? - ¿Cómo va todo?
See you tomorrow - Hasta mañana
See you soon - Hasta pronto
So so - Así así
What language do you speak? - ¿Qué lengua hablas?
Do you speak Spanish? - ¿Hablas español?
How much is this? - ¿Cuánto cuesta esto?
I would like to introduce you to... - Quiero presentarle
Who is he/she? - ¿Quién es?
Pleased to meet you - Mucho gusto

 VOCABULARY- VOCABULARIO